Introduction to AvaTrade
AvaTrade is a global CFD and FX broker founded in 2006. The company currently has representative offices around the world, located in Japan, Australia, Ireland, and the British Virgin Islands. As one of the largest and most respected online brokerages in the world, AvaTrade accepts clients from almost anywhere. Clients from the following countries are not accepted: United States, Belgium, Zimbabwe, Iran, Iraq, India, Pakistan. AvaTrade broker is not a market maker.
- 250+ instruments available including forex, cryptocurrencies, stocks, commodities and indices trading
- Desktop, tablet, mobile and web based trading with MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 and AvaTradeGO
- A range of automated trading platforms and EA compatibility
- Competitive Spreads Offering
- Client funds are held in segregated accounts for increased security
- Regulated in Europe, Australia, Japan, British Virgin Islands and South Africa
- Trading websites in more than 20 languages
Latest rewards obtained by Avatrade broker include titles such as: Most Innovative CFD Broker in UK, The Best Forex Broker in Portugal, Best Trading Experience and more.
- AVA Trade EU Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland (No.C53877).
- AVA Trade Ltd is regulated by the B.V.I Financial Services Commission.
- Ava Capital Markets Australia Pty Ltd is regulated by the ASIC (No.406684).
- Ava Capital Markets Pty is regulated by the South African Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA No.45984).
- Ava Trade Japan K.K. is regulated in Japan by the FSA (No.1662) and the FFAJ (No.1574).
- Ava Trade Middle East Ltd is regulated by the Abu Dhabi Global Markets (ADGM) Financial Regulatory Services Authority (FRSA) (No.190018).
Trading Features and Conditions
- Forex – Over 50 currency pairs available, including all majors, minors, and many exotics available 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. Traders can enjoy competitive spreads as low as 0.8 pips, and leverage up to 400:1.
- Cryptocurrency – (Not available in Canada) – Traders can trade 9 different cryptocurrencies with up to 20:1 leverage. These now include Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash.
- Indices, Bonds, Stocks, ETFs & Commodities – Traders of AvaTrade enjoy the highest of leverage along with very competitive and low spreads for trading these financial assets.
- Options – Avatrade have made trading options accessible for traders of all experience levels. The new options trading platform reduces the complexity of vanilla options and opens up a range of opportunities for those curious about using the product.
Trading with MetaTrader 4
The most powerful platform in the world, with everything you need to perform your trades in an advanced environment and become the best trader you can be – and more
Why Use AvaTrade MetaTrader 4?
- The most powerful platform in the world
Open an account to trade with competitive spreads on the world’s most powerful and advanced platform.
- Easy accessibility
Maximise the platform easily from your PC, iOS or Android phones and tablets, as well as directly on the web.
- Analytic abilities
Displaying multiple time frames, analytical objects and technical indicators on ﬂexible and interactive charts.
- MetaTrader 4 expert advisors
Programmes that enable algorithmic hands-free trading, or automated trading, in order to achieve top scores.
- Guardian angel
A personalised trading feedback tool, helping you to improve your decision making and trading performance.
MT4 is neat, user-friendly, easily navigable and – at the same time – packed with abundant professional-grade features.
- Hedging is allowed
You can hedge your positions to protect yourself from market uncertainties, such as volatility.
Here are the main features of the AvaTrade MetaTrader 4 trading platform:
- One-click trading
- EA functionality
- 9 timeframes (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, Daily, Weekly and Monthly)
- 3 charts (line, bar and candlesticks) with direct trading from charts
- 30 built-in indicators
- 24 graphical objects
- 1 single login across all your trading platforms
- Guaranteed full data back-up and security
- 4 pending order types
- Trade history information
- Micro lots available
- Internal mailing system
- News streaming
- Built-in MT4 and MQL4 guides
The AvaTrade MetaTrader 4 web platform allows you to trade directly from your browser. To access it, simply open the MetaTrader 4 page on the AvaTrade website and click on ‘Web’. Enter your trading account login credentials and begin trading. Any browser or operating system can be used, and you will only require an Internet connection in order to trade.
- Real-time quotes in MarketWatch
- Reliable data protection
- Compatibility with Windows, macOS and Linux.
The AvaTrade MetaTrader 4 platform is also available for both Android and iOS mobile devices. Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store ,download MetaTrader 4 by MetaQuotes Software Corp. and log into your account by selecting your broker, server, and login details.
- Financial market news
- Free trading community chat function
- Trade on the go
Automated trading platforms
Automated trading platforms enable traders to mirror or copy the trades of others. A trader can copy signals or mirror complete strategies, thus enjoying the experience and knowledge of successful traders. The different autotrading platforms provided by AvaTrade give traders the confidence to engage in trading, as well as the option to trade when there is no available time, sufficient knowledge or experience. We also support expert advisors trading bots for MT4.
DupliTrade is a MT4 compatible platform which allows traders to automatically follow experienced traders’ signals and strategies in real time. Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to build and manage a trading portfolio while gaining valuable insights on successful trading strategies.
One of the most popular auto trading platforms used today. ZuluTrade converts the recommendations of experienced traders and automatically executes the trade in your AvaTrade account. Select which program or experts are best for you.
MQL5 – Signals Service
MQL5 is fully integrated with MT4, so you can subscribe to signals from thousands of Australian and international providers directly from your trading platform.
AvaTrade keeps things simple with their accounts by offering only two account types to most traders. A standard account and a demo account. Start trading with AvaTrade today or try any of our trading platforms risk-free with our 21-day demo account. If you follow the strict guidelines of Sharia law in your personal finances, you may be interested in the Islamic account options from AvaTrade.
Minimum deposit requirement is $100.
Traders may fund their accounts with credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, debit), Bank Wire Transfers, and numerous forms of E-Wallets such as Paypal, Skrill, NETELLER and WebMoney.
Customer Support and Education
AvaTrade offers pretty decent support in various languages via live chat, email, FAQ page, social media, fax and through telephone.
There is Trading for Beginners section which gives you all the information you need to start trading forex and CFDs with confidence. This should be your first stop to find out about currency pairs, how the forex market works, market analysis and CFD instruments. There is also wide range of advanced tools and comprehensive educational resources tailored specifically to advanced investors. Daily blog offers market analysis for major currencies.